Your Postnatal Pelvic Floor Talk
Jennifer has been a chartered physiotherapist for over 20 years, initially specialising in musculoskeletal rehabilitation, and following the birth of her 3 children in women’s health. She runs The Mummy Hub Physiotherapy in Tunbridge Wells and helps women of all ages with symptoms such as stress incontinence, pelvic girdle pain, diastasis recti, pelvic organ prolapse and pelvic floor rehabilitation.
In this session, Jennifer will cover:
– What is your pelvic floor; where is it, what does it do
– What you can experience if your pelvic floor is not working properly
– Common postnatal issues; stress incontinence, painful sex, bowel issues, pelvic pain
– How to correctly activate your pelvic floor muscles
– The importance of breathing and relaxation